Shipping and Returns
Please select the Shipping tab or Returns/Exchanges tab for further information.
All orders are processed in the order they are received and are available to ship within 2 business days once processed at BalancePlus.
Any services or repairs are processed the day of receipt, and are available to ship within 2 business days.
• Orders placed before 8:30am EST will ship the following business day. Orders placed after 8:30am EST will be shipped in 2 business days.
• The estimated delivery date shown on the checkout page may not be accurate.
• All shipping estimates and quotes at BalancePlus.com are subject to change at time of shipment, without notice.
• Carriers may be changed at time of shipping to provide the best possible value and service to each customer.
• International orders may be subject to additional charges such as duties, brokerage, and taxes. Check with your local government for import guidelines.
UPS will not deliver to a post office box. Please include a street address for all UPS shipments.
Procedure for sending shoes to BalancePlus for Installations
If you are outside of Canada:
Parcels sent to BalancePlus for installations must be marked
- $1 value for Customs
- TEMPORARY IMPORT FOR ALTERATION AND REPAIR
Additional Duties may be charged to you if these conditions are not met.
If you are in Canada:
Please specify the "Signature Required" option for Canada Post or use couriers that provide "Door to Door" Service to avoid delays in having your order processed.
Shipping to a Business, Curling Club or Hotel
Please ensure that the following is in the shipping details:
- Contact Name (name of guest)
- Business Name
- Room or Suite # (if available)
- Phone Number
- Special Instructions – any additional information that would be useful in having your order delivered to the correct recipient.
Note: Improperly completed shipping information may result in delays and/or extra fees.
Should your BalancePlus EQuipment not fit properly, you may exchange the unused/unworn item for the correct size. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Items that have been worn, laundered, or used may not be returned. Any items returned must be returned in its original packaging, free of damage.
Any products that are accepted as returns must have:
Parcels must be marked $1 value for Customs
Return Shipping to BalancePlus must be prepaid
BalancePlus Curling Equipment
Unit#1, 99 Hooper Rd.
Canada L4N 9S3
All special orders are final.
Special orders include:
• left-handed footwear
• footwear with lace covers
Any product that is worn, used, or altered in any way is non-returnable. Pants/Trousers that have been laundered are non-returnable.
All shipping related expenses are the responsibility of the customer.
For help in determining the proper fit for BalancePlus products, please see our Fitting Assistance section.
Please contact us with any questions regarding returns.
Thank you for choosing BalancePlus